2020 Annual Awards
It goes without saying that 2020 was a challenging year. Despite those challenges, however, there were many outstanding organizations, communities, and individuals who worked relentlessly and diligently to reduce waste and increase recycling in Hamilton County.
Congratulations to Our 2020 Award Winners
- Outstanding Workplace Waste Reduction Program: ASAP Event Advertising
- Outstanding Workplace Green Team: Christ Hospital
- Excellence in Reuse Award: Imago
- Save the Food Award: Tikkun Farm
- Outstanding Waste Reduction Restaurant Award: Sleepy Bee Cafe
- Excellence in Organics Diversion Award: Plant Cincinnati
- Outstanding Waste Reduction in a School: Mercy Montessori Center
- Outstanding Multi-Family Recycling: Ronald McDonald House
- Best City Waste Diversion Rate: City of Blue Ash
- Best Village Waste Diversion Rate: Amberley Village
- Best Township Waste Diversion Rate: Sycamore Township
Traditionally, we would have gathered in person to recognize these outstanding efforts, but due to COVID-19, this was just not feasible. In lieu of tradition, the Hamilton County R3Source staff created this special publication to highlight the stories and achievements of our 2020 award winners.
For best viewing: Click the Full-Screen button at the top of the digital magazine and be sure to have your sound on for those satisfying page turns.