The Agency provides permitting, enforcement, monitoring and analysis support in Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties. The Agency serves to:
- Coordinate the permitting and conduct inspections of all stationary air emissions sources.
- Respond to air complaints.
- Issue open burning permits.
- Monitor and document air pollutants for the AQI daily index.
- Record pollen and mold counts and air toxics levels.
- Measure compliance of six criteria pollutants to a series of U.S. EPA health-based standards.
- Conduct anti-tampering inspections, asbestos demolition inspections, stack test observations and emissions inventory programs.
Interested in learning more about our local air quality? Subscribe to our newsletter.